What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we may collect includes:
- Name and contact details. You will be asked to provide us with information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, when you register for certain services, such as email newsletters and annual reports. In some instances,DABS may collect information about individuals from third parties, such as,First AML. Insuch circumstances DABS will obtain the individuals consent.
- Investmentand Identityinformation. Personaland Investment Information, verified copies of Passports, Driver’sLicense, Proofof Address, Source of Wealth arecollected for the purposes of complying with its reporting obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering of Financial Terrorism Act 2009and other compliance obligations.
- Correspondence with staff at DABS Consulting Ltd. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages, together with your email address and our responses.By subscribing to emails and/or text communications, or otherwise providing your email address and/or mobile number, you consent to receiving emails and/or texts (as the case may be) which promote and market our products and services, or the products andservices of others, from time to time. You can unsubscribe from our email communications and/or text communications at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any promotional or marketing email or text received or by emailing email@example.com. Once you have unsubscribed from the email or text communications, you will be removed from the corresponding marketing list as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- Cookies which track your visits to ourwebsite. Some pages on this site may use “cookies” which are small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. These files are used for site registration and customisation the next time you visit us. You should note that cookies cannot read data on your hard drive. Your web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not. If you do not accept cookies, some pages may not function fully and you may not be able to access certain information on the site.
- Your IP address and browser details. When you visit our Website or other Online Services, we may collect more information, such as the address of your Internet service provider, the name of the web page directing you, and your clicks and activity on our site.
What we do with the information we gather and Third-PartyDisclosure
We use the information you provide to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keepingand to assist us to process your transactions.
- We may use the information to improve our communications, products, services, website and its content.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
DABS will not use any Personal Information unless the relevant party has consented to the use/specific manner to it being usedand DABS is required to do by law, regulation or government authority. DABSdoes not sell, rent or lease Personal Informationto any other person, business, organisation or other entity except to DABSrelated Limited Partnerships.However, we may use other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf, such as delivering packages, sending mail and emails and processing payments. They will have access to your Personal Information needed to perform these services, but we will not authorise them to use your information for other purposes.
Data Security -Storage of Information
The security of DABS investors’ Personal Information is important to us. We are committed to using reasonableendeavours to protectthe security of your Personal Information and we take all reasonable precautions to protect it from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.WE accept
In summary, DABSprotects Personal Informationby;vettingand training its employees in accordancewith the AML regulations; limiting physical access to investor files by anyone other than employees, requiring any third-party providers to have acceptable security measuresin place; requiring any third parties to sign confidentiality undertakings before providing Personal Information; putting in place cyber security; and destroying Personal Information in accordance with section 54 of the AML Act.
Accuracy and Correction of Personal Information
DABSwill take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information we hold is as accurate as is possible. An individual has the right to contact DABSat any time and request a copy of the Personal Information held and/or request that we update or correct any Personal Information we hold, by setting out that request in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.We willthen review and respond to your request as soon as practically possible.